20071118

so gross lah.

YES. I finally finished my oh-so-effing gross Comm Skills SHIT : D YESSSS!!!! Hallelujah. Who sits in a corner for weeks going through so many problems just to write a resume, a cover letter and prepare yourself for an interview?! Stupid PBL. Go to hell. Comm skills sucks!! ) : And and there is another report dued this coming week. GROSSGROSSGROSS. School's getting more disgusting each day. Reports and all. We weren't even spared for tutorials. Still have to prepare presentations. GROSSGROSSGROSS. Tomorrow is another gross day T_T Have to go down to get fabrics. Hmmm ) : Anyway, it's project fieldwork this week! No tutorials on Monday and Tuesday : D And I decided to skip lecture tomorrow. So I'm going school later to print and submit my Comm Skills shit. Yuck. DAMN GROSSED OUT LAH. ) : Sigh. Dreadddds schoooooolllll eeevvvveeerryyyydaaayy. DRAGDRAGDRAGGGG. Sigh. Forget school.

I met girlfriend today! : D Missed you sooooo bad! Wooohooo. Meet me again sooon : D Paint nails and eat toblerones again : D Arg, I'm all alone at home again. Looking forward for my brothers to book out and we'll disturb each other again : D YAY. LOL. I WANT MY NEW HANDPHONE LAH!!! I'm going to get it tomorrow! Woooohoooo. My W910i : DD Hopefully my brother can exchange the red one for the super cool copper brown and gold edition! : DDDD PLS PLS PLS. I don't wna have the same phone as JACQ! BOO. I wanted that phone first! ): HAHA Nvm, wth la, Jacq is in Taiwan now. We're having school yet she is out of Singapore. Lol. YOU OWE ME MY TAIYANG BING!!! : D Muahaha. Okayyyys. Ciaos. Hope tomorrow would be good. Rain rain go away. ( : Nice horredous scary weather today, isn't it? Today's thunderstorm scared the shit out of me. Hope it's windy and not so humid tomorrow! Nights. I seem to be blabbering a lot today. TSK.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home